Sunday, March 30, 2008

one more resolution.............................:(


It’s after a long time that I am writing this post, it’s because of some unwanted situations I did not have enough time to spare with my blog, well now I have come back and have lots of time to spend with it. I thought to write regularly but I don’t know some or the other problems come in my way and I am unable to write regularly.
But today I have taken a resolution to write regularly, lets see what happens because taking resolution is my one of the weakness, whenever I decide to do something I loose my enthusiasm in the halfway of my work, and this is the problem with me from my college days whenever I think of something I make my plan but the real pains starts while implementing it, I don’t know why do I loose my enthusiasm so early, I introspected myself but could not come with any answers, I know if I have to do something , if I have to reach to zenith of success, if I have to make my dreams come true I have to stay focused and determined, i always try my best but the results are not so exciting that I can feel happy with what I am doing, whenever I work hard I never get good results, and this phenomenon is continue from class first , but on the other side whenever I took things lightly I always found myself on the top, well why it is happening I don’t know it is still a mystery. I always ask god about this but don’t know why he always remains silent. Well I don’t have any complaints about the way my life has been till now, and I don’t want to complain about it because I know life is beyond what we think and imagine so I should accept as it is………..

1 comment:

mrityunjay said...

Preeti! Are you stretching too far when you work hard to achieve something? its stress might affect your performance and the result. While taking lightly means you enjoy that task hence come out as a winner in flying colors. Its not god, rather its your subconscious mind, playing its tricks. You have to win your own inner thought process. Talk with yourself, and motivation will come from inside. “ Mai jise samjhta rahaa saayaa kisi aur kaa, gaur karne par mujhe woh ax meraa hi milaa”