Friday, June 13, 2008

Bolo..bolo....



This is one of the social issues that i strongly feel about. I have tried to express my thoughts in the best possible way that i could but i am interested to know what you think....feel free to share ..

kya shaadi ki jaroorat,
sirf ladki ko hoti hai,
agar nahi to phir ladko ko,
kyo dhan ki chaht hoti hai.


kitna tyag karti hai ak ladki,
kya tumne kabhi socha hai,
tumhe kya pata appna ghar,
tyag dene ka dukh kya hota hai.


kisi ki beti lakar,
tum koi ahasan nahi karte,
kachra nahi kisi ke ghar ka,
jo tum apne ghar me bharte.


kyo is tarah apne app ko,
bikauio bana dete ho,
insaan ho tum apne kam se,
her vo cheej hasil kar sakte ho.


kisi pita ke dil ka tukda,
vo bhi tumhe dhan samet chaiye,
bolo, bolo..ankhir kyo tumhe dahej chaiye....

6 comments:

Ashish Soni said...

:)

Such a deep thought expresses so wonderfully I am speechless...


Anyways,
I don't know y people ask for dowry...far frm my understanding...I am against dowry....and feel bad whenever i read about any dowry incident in paper....but it's difficult to change society's view on this front...i dont' say impossible but it's difficult..

Ashish Soni said...

*expressed

ishqia said...

u have expressed it beautifully..

at my place and in my religion there is no system of dowry. but in many places of india although not part of a religion this practice has become common in muslims also..

but at my place.. it is just the opposite.. the guy gives whatever he wishes(no demand) to his wife.. and girl or her family no need to give anything..

Hemanth Potluri said...

good rythimic expression in ur words...keep it up...

prajyot said...

well expressed content..!!really liked it a lot..!!!

Shoeb said...

Hi,
This is Shoeb,
You and ur frnds have some good collections. By the way i joined this episode for the some beautiful shayari however, came a cross with some touchy things of life like dowry.

Good sharingsssss

keep it up.