Saturday, July 11, 2009

I have seen life crying.......



I have seen life weeping…..
Some inherit two times meals from their descendants,
Some shed tears for a bite
Even if they get it, they panic for tomorrow
They are scared to think…
I have seen life dying because of hunger!

Over a small quarrel, vow not to speak for generations
What is the secret in this?
To live life without our near ones,
Which secret of life is this?
I have seen life fighting with the relationships….


Every time I see any waifs and strays,
My heart asks me sympathetically,
Who said that other’s life is not filled with the storms of grief?
I have seen stories walking on the roads and streets…….

2 comments:

Aditya Deadpan said...

Hi,
If its written by you , then its phenomenal mutation of emotion and devotion. Else you have a awesome choice :-). But whatever is the case, I enjoyed it a lot.

Unknown said...

A sensitive person always visualize and feel pain of others, can we do something on our part to make the world a better place to live? “ kyon na soti hui duniyaa ko jagaayaa jaaye, jung lagi insaaniyat ko chamkaayaa jaaye, unki palkon me jo aansu banaa thahraa hai, kyon na us boond ko moti banaayaa jaaye. Bheed se to mai alag chalta rahoongaa, phir akele raaston kaa saath doongaa, aaj phir koshish Karen aur chalte chalte, bhatakti kahaani ko ghar pahunchaayaa jaaye .”