Wednesday, February 6, 2008

her wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My best friend Priynka ….she met a guy in the very first year of college and fell in love with him. He was very tall, handsome, dashing and a bit of yes-boss type of guy, my friend wanted this type of man only so she committed herself. Even I liked him as my future zizaji. Everything just went well for us and we three were very happy (three because me, priyanka and her boyfriend(neeraj) we three were good friends. And wherever we go we used to go together)but this honeymoon period did not last long and soon after 6-7 month , neeraj started showing his true colors…not giving time to priynka, busy with other girls on phone….all these things disturbed her a lot and very soon she come to know that he had some other relations too. she felt as if she was cheated, but she was so deeply in love with him that she did not want to ditch him. so she decided that she will try and do anything to make him fall again for her in such a manner that he never goes awry. so I asked her how is she going to do that,so that I can also learn some (boyfriend management…which might help me in future).
Priyanka: I have decided, I will not allow neeraj to just play with my emotions….i will do sth
Me:..yeah…right but what will u do??

Priynka:..changing topic..chal na mandir chale

Me:(shocked because she doesn’t believe in god)..what….temple..are you…joking?.

Priynaka: seriously…lets go..i went along with her…..(after going there she told me that she is going to keep fast for neeraj and she expected god to help her..it sounded a bit crazy to me.).

Me: wat..r u crack? Yar ….do you think that god will come and tell neeraj that you love him so much?
Priynka: I never believed in god but let me try to believe... I want to experiment …
Me: hmm (laughing…)as you wish…..

This girl changed herself from an atheist to a strong believer in god, infact she turned out to be so religious that apart from keeping fast on every day, she regularly used to visit temples, churches and she even kept karva chuath vart which south Indians generally don’t keep. So one day she called me.
.
priynka: hello priti…free hai aaj?

Me: yeah….anytime for you bol..kya baat hai…..

Priynka: mandir jane ka soch rahi hu…it seems koi bahut sarree saints and bahut bada program hone vala hai..

Me: (was not very happy with it )yar vaha to bade log jayte hai hum kya karege….abhi hamari umr nahi aayi..bad me chelege jab hamari umr aayegi..he he

Priynka: plzzz yar….chalte hai na.plzzzzz plzzzz plzz no one listens to me neither neeraj nor you…(getting bit emotional)

Me:..okkkkk chalugi milte hai( we both reached there. believe me it was such a boring program that i was almost yawning.. but she was so deeply involved in it that I started dreaming in my own world….suddenly she shook me up and asked…)

Priynka: I am going to meet that lady saint and going to ask her about my problem.

Me: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha r u mad…..you have really gone crack…understand man…you are not in such a great problem that you should be meeting her, plzz yar!!! regain your conciousness.... be in this world …you are sounding to me like a 19 th century woman..we are in the 21st century…plzz remain in this world and one thing …I sugeest u to leave him….why are you doing so many things for a person who doesn’t value your feelings. I think you are wasting your precious time for him…plzzz yar….i m damn bored of it…. I want to go home..

Priynka: I did not expect this from you …(emotionally)don’t sounds so harsh !!!!! it hurts me when someone say something bad about him..….at least you .even you don’t understand……me?
Me:what..understand!!!!!!! yar ….i heard that love is blind and people go mad in love but i don’t think if there is someone like you….there should be some extent to which one should go…mad but not more than..that….………..understand!!!!!!!!!!!

Priynka:(angirly)I m going to meet her…and plz lecturer mat de jaha dekho suru ho jati hai..even I am bored of your lectures….

Me;(laughing) priynka..ruko…..bewkufi mat karo……..do you think she has a solution for your problem? did you ever think that if they had got the solution of every problem then there would not have been any problems in this world. we have to search a solution on our own........i believe that even she might be having some reason for being here...

Priynka: no…I don’t want to listen to your speech any more.

Me:(emotionally) plzzz plzz.. I am sorry for everything, but dear listen and think--we had a chat for 5 minutes-- and I persuaded her not to go to meet that lady saint.and we returned home..but then I seriously thought, what if priynka had really gone to that lady. what would have happened? I thought why people preach ? are they really messengers of god..or they just do because they don’t have anything to do so…and I imagined priynka and that lady in a very funny situation..
Ladki gayi sadhvi ma ke pass
Pochne apne BF ka hal
Ladka hai vo seedha sadha
Per bana hai vo mere sukh me badha


Ma, vash me mere vo kabhi nahi rahta
Chanchal jherne jesa vo bahta
Kabhi pinki kabhi maya
Nasha hai bus uspe inka chaya


Ma, muj per karpa kijiaye
Vash me karne ka mantra digiye
Ma, boli beti tu gyaan me kacchi
Boy frind vas ka mantra jo aata
to tu mujhe yaha na pati
na hi ashram ka me ye kast sahti


sukh se apne gher me rahti
kyo jagah jagah pervachan karti
gher me ILU ILU gati
per ha agar tujhe kuch asa mantr mil ajye
tera suna man khil jye
too plz to mujhe bhi batana



chod sadhvi ka ye bana
chod ashram ka ye janjhat
me bhi tere sath chalugi
sapne sajjan ke sang bunugi

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

17 comments:

Narender Rana said...

really interesting story. what she leaned from that Ma. love is always blind. love is a game to win heart. but its very difficult work.

Narender Rana said...

priyanka bahut acchi ladki hai. kyoki vo saccha pyar karna janti hai. ye kam sab ke bas ka nahi hota hai. vo sacchi hai. ladka chahe kaisa bhi vo lakin vo to saccha pyar karti hai.

preetisoni said...

@ yeah narender, it is really a game where you do everything to just win the heart of other person
thanks for the comment!!!

bunty said...

quite difficult 2 judge............i.e. HAPPY ENDING or BAD ENDING.........i think dt was her luck only dt she faced dis......dt was not her fault...both u nd she were unable 2 know Mr. Neerej...one thing d story makes clear dt........."LUV IS BLIND"

preetisoni said...

@ abhishek...you are very true it was our fault that we were not able to understand mr.neeraj...and i still dont undertsand.............him thanks for ur comment

preetisoni said...

@naremnder per asa pyarr bhi kis kam ka jisme sirf ak hi taraf se sab kuch ho aur doosri taraf se koi reaction hi na hao!!!!!!!!!pryinka was very emotional...type of girl

Anonymous said...

Why life is so ironic?? Why don't we get compatibilities in our actions and relations? When it all gonna change? or when are we gonna learn living in the darkness of solitude?

Anonymous said...

It's not her fault. She is just a soul lost NOT SO contemporary. Every mismatch is our created. Every problem, that we encounter in our daily lives is a gift of past generation's carefree mistakes. Future will bear for our such mistakes. So Either we have to stop committing such blunders or get ourselves ready for the indelible blame.

preetisoni said...

right!!!!!but who will start first???????...thats the problem....no one is willing to come forward ......we have to work on the mistakes made in past...but everyone is just seems to be busy......anyways thanks for the comment!!!!!!

preetisoni said...

right!!!!!but who will start first???????...thats the problem....no one is willing to come forward ......we have to work on the mistakes made in past...but everyone is just seems to be busy......anyways thanks for the comment!!!!!!

TKS said...

was expecting a differant ending to this. Mostly certainly didn't expect a funny ending..
Nice reading it...

preetisoni said...

@teja
thanks yar.....i first thought to give a serious ending but than i thought what happen if i give a serious masg in a funny way......bus....phr ho gaya..

preetisoni said...

@teja
thanks yar.....i first thought to give a serious ending but than i thought what happen if i give a serious masg in a funny way......bus....phr ho gaya..

Ashish Soni said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha

that poetry made me laugh

he he he he he he...

keep it up.....

nice write up

preetisoni said...

thanks...he he he he he he sure........ali ji

Anonymous said...

interesting
it started with emotions and ended with laughter.
happy ending always sounds fine.
i hope now priyanka is enjoying her life to its maximum.
thpank you

Unknown said...

One has to understand the difference between infatuation and love. It is very easy to get attracted to looks but the real thing is feeling and real personality which is seed for real love. During my collegedays I’ve seen deadbodies at dissection hall and understood that bodies are same from inside flesh,bones,blood which are not lovable at all. I trust Priyanka must be a mature girl now and know what the real love is all about. “Na umra ki seema ho, na janma ka ho bandhan, jb pyar kare koi to dekhe keval man..” By the way you are great at tukbandi.