Tuesday, February 5, 2008

sweet memories



Time waits for no one , a very famous cliché and yes very true in nature too . so why does time move so fast, why do years roll on with speed, why do we all worry about passing of time, why does time want us to run after it. Well when all these kind of thoughts are striking my mind today, I am feeling a bit nostalgic about my past especially my days at school and college which still fills me with joy and further adds to my inner happiness . And I m sure all of us here must be missing out our those wonderful friends in our wonderful days of school and college. Where we all enjoyed together. So today I don’t know why am I recalling those days back and feeling very happy because those were the days which I miss a lot, those were the days when I bunked classes for movies, jumped the walls of college and then got caught by principle too (many times…was known as a experienced and skillful wall jumper in my college as I know many ways of jumping walls), never attended any classes and if by mistake attended than either sleeping or gossiping were the two things that I use to do during my classes , canteen and chatting with online frnds were the activities that i did during lab hours , and taking interest in friend’s love stories and kebab me hadi banana was the most favorite pass time for me …but now everything has ended and I am alone ,I don’t have anyone to share my feelings, I don’t have anyone with whom I can go to nearest chat shop and eat pani puri, I don’t have anyone with whom I can plan for a outing , and no one is there who can suggest me thousands of ways to lie to mom & dad about picnic, now time has changed and everyone has changed & got engaged with their personal lives , now I don’t say that they shouldn’t change because I know that change is a natural process that happens with everyone of us , and I know that they have not changed themselves only situations have changed and they did no wrong in adapting themselves with time and situations and that is a good thing to do, because after all leaving the bygones behind and moving forward is the name of life. That’s why I have also decided that there could be many ways to regain the happiness of those days and the only way is living in the paradise of our sweet memories and sweet dreams which reminds us of our all happy days and I know that inside each one of us , sweet memories exist as if they are the heaven of our mind where we live in peace and comfort , enjoying all worldly pleasure and witnessing the happiest moment of our lives. These are the memories which make our lives meaningful and remind us of our good times in our most troubling days. Our memories teach us what we are and what we want to be? we all are associated with some or other memories which give us the hope for a new beginning ,a hope to dream something big and a hope to achieve something great . Sweet memories makes us to realize that we are worthy to be born as a human being and a sweet memory can be associated with any thing in our life … our parents , our frnds , partner , kids and sometimes with a stranger too who has been able to bring some smile on our face…….so my motto is to be sweet with everyone as much as possible and fill sweetness in everyone’s life with my sweet attitude and sweet talks …so people can have sweet memories of me in their heart…..but it is the time only that will test me that how longer I will remain sweet? But one thing is true that a sweet memory is the only thing in this world that lives forever in our heart and mind….rest other things just gets faded away with time and situation. here is a poem about sweet memories by a very famous poet.

In quiet times I often sit
And find my mind adrift
To another place, another time
And oh! My spirits lift!


i see your happy, smiling face,
and that twinkle in your eye.
I hear you sing your favorite song
And I laugh...and then I cry.

Inside my heart Sweet Memories
Stay with me each day
I cherish, and I cling to them
For I miss you in every way.


Each thing I see...
Each thing I do, brings you close to me
For everything upon this earth
Brings Sweet Memories of you.

I imagine our reunion
Some day at heaven's gate
It fills my heart with happiness...
But for now, I'll have to wait.

Until my life upon this earth
And my work here is complete
And sweet memories keep me
Until at last again we meet.

Vo lamhe_Pak mix.m...

me jahaa rahu
me jahaa rahu.rm
Hosted by eSnips

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...but now everything has ended and I am alone ,I don’t have anyone to share my feelings, I don’t have anyone with whom I can go to nearest chat shop and eat pani puri, I don’t have anyone with whom I can plan for a outing , and no one is there who can suggest me thousands of ways to lie to mom & dad about picnic, now time has changed and everyone has changed & got engaged with their personal lives... ?????????... Pehle apne cell phone ka connection change kar...Phir ye sab dialogs likhna!!!

preetisoni said...

are cell phone ka connection change kyo????????

preetisoni said...

@mithila
dear..lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz do you know they all are now out of station..i m writing about them.........

Unknown said...

This reminds me a famous ghazal by Jagjit singh “mujhako lauta do bachpan ka sawan , woh kagaz ki kashti woh barish ka pani……” A true friend is an asset for the lifetime (even if you consider the definition given by Robert kiosachi)with no maintenance, the only thing required is currency of feeling and expense of connection. Memory of past is the recurring interest, if sweet can be reinvested and which gives you tax free happiness forever. The JOURNEY gave me the capital alongwith the interest at the start of the friendnvestment plan……..Thank U

Unknown said...

This reminds me a famous ghazal by Jagjit singh “mujhako lauta do bachpan ka sawan , woh kagaz ki kashti woh barish ka pani……” A true friend is an asset for the lifetime (even if you consider the definition given by Robert kiosachi)with no maintenance, the only thing required is currency of feeling and expense of connection. Memory of past is the recurring interest, if sweet can be reinvested and which gives you tax free happiness forever. The JOURNEY gave me the capital alongwith the interest at the start of the friendnvestment plan……..Thank U