Thursday, February 14, 2008

My dream SB management school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Date:9th may 2007
It was around 10 o clock in morning when I got up and I saw that everyone in my home is engaged in some or the other activity. I was shocked because everyone in my home is so lazy that anyone hardly gets up before 10 o clock in morning. So I asked my grandmother what is going to happen today. And she said “delhi se koi ladke vale aa rahe hai”.ME”what? kiske liye ma?...she said “tumahre liye”..me( shocked )what? Ab ye kesi musibat aayi hai muje bina bataye….dadi ma atleast mujhe inform to kar dete..
Grandma .”your dadaji fixed it on phone. Last night I don’t know anything…….. he told to us last night about it that they are coming today…and you were sleeping at that time, So we did not inform you…".

Me: per abhi to papa nahi hai…na……papa ke bina hi………. well while I was talking to her I heard the horn of car, so I went to open the door….and I saw 5 people coming out of it…among them one was a middle aged lady, three man were of around 50, and one was of 24-25(but I did not get the chance to see him. I just had a glance when he was sitting in his car….)…..i was asked to get inside and get ready but as I wasn’t happy with my dadaji decision so I refused to do so. …but my mom told me --nothing will happen if you will create a scene here….ultimately it will be your decision so don’t worry, now dadaji has fixed it and you should respect his decision as we can’t send them back now…..

Well I was forcefully asked to wear a sari though I was not comfortable in it…moreover I was so nervous that I was just trembling….after some time I was called to give my aptitude test for SB( sasural buisness management school). Where my paper was designed by Chairman (father- in- law) and the Vice-Chairman (mother -in -law) of the SB school, it was pretty easy for me. I sailed through and scored whooping 99.99% percentile.


Which gave me the confidence to perform well in gd.

GD: this round was conducted by other two uncles who were the staff representatives of SB management school, and the GD was beyond my imagination…..it was pretty easy for me to clear this round. Which again gave me some confidence to face personal interview……….

PI (personal interview)..it was this round for which I was nervous, and trembling as I never had any experience of this kind of interview…..i was not willing to go through this round but then (Principal …mere..Hone…aap samaj hi gaye hoge… ) want to conduct this round as it will decide my willingness to get into this B SCHOOL…so I had to give this …but as I was so nervous, I was almost sweating and worrying as what is going to happen? What kind of question is he going to ask me? What and how should I be answering?...well my aunt wished me good luck and gave some tips(tips to behave well with the principal of the b school)..so I just entered ….well after entering into the room I forgot all those tips……my heart beat was around 500 pulse per minute…my mind was filled with lot of thoughts that I dint realize if the Principal had come in…

Me( gaping at the floor )

He: hmm hmmmmm…..hello
Me: (slurring due to nervousness)…he….l………..l….o….o
He: how are you?
Me: f..i..n…e…………….h.o……w……r………u..
He: absolutely fine………….

Me:…(still looking at the floor………………….maintaining the silence….

He:…hmmmmm…if you don’t mind I am seeing that
you are constantly looking at floor…….well may I know…..what is that…

Me:…..(…..nothing. I was simply looking at it …..(I raised my head and looked at him…
He: now that’s fine……so preeti, u must have got some idea that why I called you to meet me personally …. Before our parents decide something let me know something about you….
So tell me something about yourself…….

Me: hmmmm……..about my self……hmmm……myself……hmmm my self…..self…..selfffff……well I am preetisoni, I did my most of schooling from kendryia vidalya, I did my graduation in microbiology from kgc secbad, I have been living there from last 6 years…….my short term goal is to my mba and my long term goal is to …

He: (interupting me and controlling his laughter)great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i wish I would have been recruiting you to work for my company….........……..(he was a HR manager professionally)

me: (still did not get his meaning so I was feeling happy with my answer…)..Smiling……
He: smiling at me…..preeti I want to know about your hobbies, interest, what do you like…what not. …I already know about your educational, background through your parents……….
Me..hmmmmhmmmmm..hmmmmmm……..my hobbies are……………..actually acche se ak bhi nahi karti………kabhi tv dekht hu…to painting…kabhi padti….hu to kbahi dance…..bus………….
He.hmmmmmm good…….good

He: well do you know cooking…………

Me:….( got confused as what to tell so I decidec to tell truth.agar kahi recipie poch lega to……fas jauogii)yes I know 4 things to cook…roti, dal, rice, and aloo ki sabji……………..
He: hmmmmmmmm wow……...
Me:hmm itni se baat se khus ho rah a hai , thoda jhut add karti to kitna khus ho jata)smiling

He: so as you said your future plan is to do mba, when are going to do it. After marriage or before

Me: before…….only…………….

He: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and if you are asked to get married than….
Me: i will think……..

He:y a of course think think!!!!!! Jaldi bhi kya hai…..you have time to answer this question……
Don’t you want to know about me?

Me: yeah……..(yeah, so tell me…

He: well I am quite cool minded guy with…blah ……..blah……………..


Me: hmm so nice of u

He:(smiling)…well from my side its yes…what do you have to say?
Me:(man to hai yar!!!! Tuji se shadi karne ka……per mba bhi karna hai…..wait kar lega…..kya teen saal……this was the question……I was about to ask……………but did not have the courage to ask…..)…….lost in thinking


He: hmm..u still need to answer my question
Me: hmmmmm…jese mummy papa bolege vese hi …
He: hmm that means..u have no probes with me
Me: u can take it in that way…….

He:..hmmm appko hum pasand to hai na?kese lage aapko

Me:(jaberdast ho yar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bhagwan bus papa bhi man jaye….)…aap acche hai.

He: hmmmm I am glad to talk to you……..

Me:same here

He: apke dad nahi hai, kya lagta hai aapko…

Me: dad ka kya karna jab miya bibi raji to kya karege pitaji)..well ha vo to hai
He: well ab chalte hai final decision aapke papa ko lena hai

Me: ha.(.i came happily as my pi went well and I was sure that I will get admission into this SCHOOL.)


But at the end papa said that I am too young to get into this b school, and told me that there are many such branches of this B SCHOOL…I can get into anyone of them…once i get some work experience it will be easy for me to understand the basic nuances of SB management.


song: ye tera mera milna........

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

13 comments:

bunty said...

wow........kya description diya hai story ka........really mingblowinggggggg.......one more thing better luck next time.......

bunty said...

are haan i think instead of d song 'ye tera mera milna' agar ye gana rakha hota "dil k armaan aansoon mein beh gaye" to better tha...................he he he he he just kidding.......

preetisoni said...

@ ABHISHEK....
VERY TRUE YAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GUESS THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANYWAYS..THANKS TO U.....

preetisoni said...

@ ABHISHEK....
VERY TRUE YAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GUESS THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANYWAYS..THANKS FOR TO U.....

preetisoni said...

@ ABHISHEK....
VERY TRUE YAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GUESS THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANYWAYS..THANKS FOR TO U.....

Narender Rana said...

good. Bina Mammy papa ke decisoin le liya or mujhe samjati hi ki ghar valo ki mano. vaise you are right jab miya bibi raji to kya karenge pitaji. kash yeh mere sath bhi ho jaye . really it will be nice. vaise bhi kisi na kisi ke sath jindagi bitani to hai. kyo na jise hum pasand ho usi ke sath bitayi jaye.

preetisoni said...

@ abe ohhhh jayada apna dimag mat dauda.........kuch jayada mat socha kar thik hai...jo mene tere ko ko kaha vo thik tha......aur by the way i am stil single ....he he he he vo us time ke baat thi..jab me apne gher gayi thi..........abhi iam in hyd.....he he he

Ashish Soni said...

ha ha ha ha ah ahahaha


that was so hilarious...i can't control my laughter...ha ha ha ha ha

btw please remove this word verification......for god sake.. :)

tc

~ali

preetisoni said...

@ ali

sure yar!!!! next time u will not see it....

Anonymous said...

hi,

this article of urs is wonderful..
best of luck next time..

preetisoni said...

@thanku...

Unknown said...

Congratulations Preeti! Well done!
Papa ko agar jo tum pataa paati,
Do bachchon ki amma to ho jaati ,
Amma’s blog ko hum sab padhate,
Bacchon ki tum kahaani sunaati,
Mere woh to bahut woh hain,
Unake kisse hame bataati,
Ab ki baar to pakkaa karna,
Bande ko tum kas ke pakadanaa,
Phir se chhod diya jo usko,
Likhati rahogi aise hi paati.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Preeti! Well done!
Papa ko agar jo tum pataa paati,
Do bachchon ki amma to ho jaati ,
Amma’s blog ko hum sab padhate,
Bacchon ki tum kahaani sunaati,
Mere woh to bahut woh hain,
Unake kisse hame bataati,
Ab ki baar to pakkaa karna,
Bande ko tum kas ke pakadanaa,
Phir se chhod diya jo usko,
Likhati rahogi aise hi paati.